By accepting their grant award, grantees comply with adjust to the next General Grant Conditions:
- USE OF FUNDS Grant funds have to be used for the specific programming outlined within the software. Grant funds is probably not used for oblique prices. Notify the Arts Fee workplace in writing of any delays in completion of undertaking. If main modifications are anticipated in venture format, expenditures and/or personnel, Arts Fee approval have to be requested previous to expenditure of grant funds. No extensions shall be granted for Group Funding Grants (CIG). The deadline to say all grant awards is Monday, Might 13, 2019. All unused or unencumbered undertaking funds have to be returned to the Arts Fee.
- FUNDING RESTRICTIONS Grant funds will not be used to fund tasks involving development of amenities, debt discount, meals and drinks, gear/capital expenditures, fundraising tasks, scholarships and awards, along with any restrictions delineated within the Information to Grants. As well as, in line with the Arts Fee’s enabling statutes, “Notwithstanding any other law, no monies from the Arizona Commission on the Arts may be spent for payment to any person or entity for use in desecrating, casting contempt on, mutilating, defacing, defiling, burning, trampling or otherwise dishonoring or causing to bring dishonor on religious objects, the flag of the United States or the flag of this state.” Recipients of Arts Fee help are additional instructed to “take into consideration general standards of decency and respect for the diverse beliefs and values of the American public” inside funded packages.
- CREDIT Grantees are required to credit score (with logos and credit score strains) the funders of grants awarded in all printed supplies and publicity, whether or not for a selected undertaking or grantee’s general operation. The Arts Fee should even be listed within the applicable monetary class in any printed or put in donor recognition lists.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS The Grantee agrees: a) to offer all buildings and amenities vital for the occasion, efficiency and/or exhibition; b) to offer such packages and advance publicity because the grantee deems applicable; c) to pay all prices incident to the efficiency and/or exhibition; and d) to inform and allow attendance of the efficiency and/or exhibition, with out admission or different cost, by Arts Fee board and employees.
- WAGES All skilled performers and associated or supporting skilled personnel employed on tasks or productions that are financed in entire or partially beneath the grant can be paid, with out subsequent deduction or rebate on any account, not lower than the minimal compensation as decided by the Secretary of Labor to be the prevailing minimal compensation for individuals employed in comparable actions.
- ACCESS TO RECORDS In compliance with Arizona Revised Statutes, public data of the Arizona Fee on the Arts are open to public inspection. Grant purposes (together with monetary stories and different required elements), grant ultimate stories and panel assessment feedback are thought-about public data.
The Grantee hereby agrees that it understands the Arts Fee’s duty to adjust to public data requests. In accordance with state insurance policies governing public data and privateness, previous to entry being granted to supplies, the Arts Fee will redact or excise info resembling (however not restricted to): people’ dates of delivery, social safety or taxpayer identification numbers, private contact info, and work samples containing unique artistic content material, copyrighted supplies or different supplies coated by mental property legal guidelines.
Moreover, The Arizona Fee on the Arts, Nationwide Endowment for the Arts, the Comptroller General of america and the Arizona Auditor General, or any duly approved representatives, shall have entry to any books, paperwork, papers and data maintained by the Grantee to account for funds expended beneath the phrases and circumstances of this grant for the aim of creating audit, examination, excerpts and transcripts. All monetary data have to be maintained for 5 years following completion of the grant interval.
- GRANTEE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS shall present for: a) correct, present and full disclosure of the monetary outcomes of every grant program in accordance with the Arizona Fee on the Arts’ reporting necessities; b) data which determine adequately the supply and software of funds for grant-supported actions. The data shall include info pertaining to grant awards and authorizations, obligations balances, belongings, liabilities, outlays and revenue; c) efficient management over and accountability for all funds, property and different belongings. Grantees shall adequately safeguard all such belongings and shall guarantee that they’re used solely for approved functions; d) audits to be made by the Grantee or at his course to find out, at a minimal, the fiscal integrity of monetary transactions and studies, and the compliance with legal guidelines, laws (incl. Government Order 12549 – Debarment and Suspension), and administrative necessities. The Grantee will schedule such audits with affordable frequency, contemplating the character, measurement and complexity of the exercise.
- CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964 The grantee hereby agrees that it’ll adjust to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000d et seq.), Part 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. 794), the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, which offers for non-discrimination in Federally assisted packages or actions on the idea of age, and the place relevant, Title IX of the Schooling Amendments of 1972 (20 U.S.C. 1681 et seq.) and all laws of the Nationwide Endowment for the Arts and the Arizona Fee on the Arts issued pursuant to those statutes. Title VI, Part 504, and Title IX prohibit discrimination on the idea of race, colour, nationwide origin, handicap, age or intercourse in any program or exercise receiving Endowment help. The Applicant hereby provides assurance that it instantly will take any measures essential to comply.
- LOBBYING ACTIVITIES In accordance with a Congressional directive, grantees are requested to notice the next provisions of federal regulation relating to using Endowment funds for lobbying actions (18 U.S.C. 1913 Lobbying with appropriated moneys): “No part of the money appropriated by any enactment of Congress shall, in the absence of express authorization by Congress, be used directly or indirectly to pay for any personal service, advertisement, telegram, telephone, letter, printed or written matter, or other device, intended or designed to influence in any manner a Member of Congress, to favor or oppose, by vote or otherwise, any legislation or appropriation by Congress, whether before or after the introduction of any bill or resolution proposing such legislation or appropriation; but this shall not prevent officers or employees of the United States or of its departments or agencies from communicating to Members of Congress on the request of any Member of Congress, through the proper official channels, requests for legislation or appropriations which they deem necessary for the efficient conduct of the public business. Whoever, being an officer or employee of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, violates or attempts to violate this section, shall be fined not more than $500 or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and after notice and hearing by the superior officer vested with the power of removing him, shall be removed from office or employment.” As well as, OMB Round A-122 prohibits use of federal grant funds for lobbying actions.
- LIABILITY The Grantee hereby expressly releases and discharges the Arts Fee from any and all liabilities for any accidents to the Grantee, its brokers, staff, contractors, subcontractors, committees, exhibitors, members, patrons or spectators for any motion of any nature of the Arts Fee, its members, staff or brokers. The Grantee covenants and agrees to indemnify and maintain innocent the Arts Fee, the State of Arizona, the person members of the Arts Fee and the Arts Fee’s brokers and staff from and towards any and all claims for damages or accidents to individuals or property arising out of or incident to the efficiency of any of the occasions set forth on this contract. Nothing on this settlement shall be construed as consent to any go well with or a waiver of any protection in a go well with introduced towards the State of Arizona in any Federal or State courtroom. This indemnity shall not apply if the contractor or sub-contractor(s) is/are an company, board, fee or college of the State of Arizona.
- CONTRACTOR’S EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY By getting into the contract, Grantee/Vendor warrants compliance with A.R.S. subsection 41-4401, A.R.S. subsection 23-214, the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act (FINA), and all different federal immigration legal guidelines and laws. The Arts Fee might request verification of compliance from any Grantee/Vendor or subcontractor performing work underneath this Contract. The Arts Fee reserves the fitting to verify compliance in accordance with relevant legal guidelines. Ought to the Arts Fee suspect or discover that the Grantee/Vendor or any of its subcontractors will not be in compliance, the Arts Fee might pursue any and all cures allowed by regulation, together with, however not restricted to: suspension of labor, termination of the Contract for default, and suspension and/or debarment of the Grantee/Vendor. All prices essential to confirm compliance are the duty of the Grantee/Vendor. The Grantee/Vendor complies and maintains compliance with FINA, A.R.S. 41-4401 and 23-214 which requires compliance with federal immigration legal guidelines by State employers, State contractors and State subcontractors in accordance with the E-Confirm Worker Eligibility Verification Program.
- FINGERPRINT & BACKGROUND CHECKS If required to offer providers on faculty district property at the least 5 (5) occasions throughout a month, Grantee/Vendor shall submit a full set of fingerprints to the varsity district in accordance with 15-512 of every individual or worker who might present such service. Alternately, the varsity district might fingerprint these individuals or staff. An exception to this requirement could also be made as approved in Governing Board coverage. The district shall conduct a fingerprint verify in accordance with A.R.S. 41-1750 and Public Regulation 92-544 of all contractors, subcontractors or distributors and their staff for which fingerprints are submitted to the district. Grantee, contractor, subcontractors, distributors and their staff shall not present providers on faculty district properties till approved by the District.
AVAILABILITY OF FUNDS FOR THE CURRENT FISCAL YEAR The Arts Fee receives annual funding from the State of Arizona and the Nationwide Endowment for the Arts, and this grant is made topic to the supply of these funds. If at any time through the fiscal yr the Arizona State Legislature enters into session and reduces funding to the Arts Fee, or if at any time Congress reduces its appropriation to the Nationwide Endowment for the Arts, or if funding is decreased for some other cause, this grant could also be decreased, canceled, and/or could also be paid out in installments